Simplifying TPM Integration
Our leadership in the development and implementation of trusted platform software continues to help computer manufacturers and hardware integrators secure their systems. We make this happen by integrating cryptographic keys as part of a robust hardware root-of-trust platform strategy.
Hardware and software developers have two options. They can either write their own interfaces to the TPM hardware, which can be complex and hard to maintain or they can use the OnBoard Security stack; a faster, cheaper and fully supported alternative.
Our Trusted Software Stack (TSS), called TrustSentinel, is security middleware that provides the core interface and security services framework for any application relying on the Trusted Platform Module (TPM). Unlike other products, our TrustSentinel TSS software provides a direct interface to any Trusted Computing Group (TCG)-compliant TPM chip, allowing your applications to continue to function regardless of the TPM vendor.
Many organizations, including the US Department of Defense are mandating the use of TPM-capable devices for device identification, authentication, encryption, measurement, and device integrity. Companies using the OnBoard Security TSS include Dell, Infineon, Nuvoton, ST Microelectronics and Nuvoton. We are also an influential member of the Trusted Computing Group (TCG), winning Key Contributor Awards the past two years.
TrustSentinel TSS 2.0 Software Features
- Complies with TCG TSS 2.0 specifications
- Features robust modular design enables the addition of custom functionality
- Supports application defined security policies to meet the needs of the end user
- Protects authorization data within the local process
- Contains thread-safe design
- Designed for portability with support for Windows 10, UEFI, and Linux kernel versions 2.6 and higher
- Customized functionality and operating system support available