TrustSentinel™ Trusted Computing Software
Simple, Secure TPM Implementation
Our leadership in the development and implementation of trusted platform software continues to help computer manufacturers and hardware integrators secure their systems. We make this happen by integrating cryptographic keys as part of a robust hardware root-of-trust platform strategy.
Hardware and software developers have two options. They can either write their own interfaces to the TPM hardware, which can be complex and hard to maintain or they can use the OnBoard Security® stack; a faster, cheaper and fully supported alternative.
Our Trusted Computing Group Software Stack (TSS), called TrustSentinel™ TSS is middleware that provides the core interface and security services framework for any application relying on the Trusted Platform Module (TPM). Unlike other products, our TSS software provides a direct interface to any TCG-compliant TPM chip, allowing your applications to continue to function regardless of the TPM vendor.
Many organizations, including the US Department of Defense are mandating the use of TPM-capable devices for device identification, authentication, encryption, measurement, and device integrity. Companies who have used the OnBoard Security TSS include Dell, Infineon, Nuvoton, ST Microelectronics, Lanner Electronics and Broadcom. We are also an influential member of the Trusted Computing Group (TCG).
TrustSentinel™ TSS Software Features
- Complies with TCG TSS 2.0 and TSS 1.2 specifications
- Supports Enhanced System API (ESAPI) and System API (SAPI)
- Support for Feature API (FAPI) coming soon
- Support for Automotive TPM
- Features robust modular design that enables custom functionality
- Supports application-defined security policies to meet the needs of the end user
- Protects authorization data within the local process
- Contains thread-safe design
- Designed for portability with support for Windows 7, 8 and 10, Android and Linux kernel versions 4.0 and higher (Linux version 2.6 and higher for TSS 1.2)
TrustSentinel TSS 2.0 is available from Avnet in Asia
TCG TSS 2.0 Overview and Common Structures Specification Version 0.9.
TCG TSS 2.0 TPM Command Transmission Interface (TCTI) API SpecificationVersion 1.0 Revision 05.
TCG TSS 2.0 Marshaling/Unmarshaling API Specification Version 1.0 Revision 04.
TCG TSS 2.0 System Level API (SAPI) Specification Version 1.1 Revision 22.
TCG TSS 2.0 Enhanced System API (ESAPI) Specification Version 0.9 Revision 04.
TCG TSS 2.0 TAB and Resource Manager Specification Version 1.0 Revision 18.
TPM Rev 2.0 version 01.38 Part 1 Architecture
TPM Rev 2.0 version 01.38 Part 2 Structures
TPM Rev 2.0 version 01.38 Part 3 Commands